2023 APHL NewSTEPs Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) National Meeting
The 2023 APHL NewSTEPs Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) National Meeting was convened in person and virtually. Participants of the Quality Improvement Projects Collaborative and additional newborn screening professionals across state and territorial newborn screen programs came together and shared valuable insights, practical tools, and effective strategies for enhancing newborn screening systems.
- Welcome and Coaching Skills as an Element of Quality Improvement Initiatives
- Keynote: The Elephant in the Room-Change and the Transformational Leader
- QI Culture- Partners Not Opponents- Turning Communication into Connection
- Ignite with the QI Projects Collaborative
- Breakout Sessions: Leveraging Systems Design
- Breakout Session: So, You Collected Data, Now What?
This meeting was 100% supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) under grant #UG8MC31893 as part of an award totaling $3.3 million. This information or content and conclusions are those of the authors and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. government.