APHL is pleased to announce the release of a Request for Proposal (RFP) to support implementation of newborn screening for Pompe Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis I (MPS I) and X-linked Adrenoleukodystrophy (x-ALD).
APHL is seeking applicants to implement newborn screening for one or more of the following disorders: Pompe Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis I (MPS I) and X-linked Adrenoleukodystrophy (x-ALD). Application information can be found linked here.
- Technical Assistance Webinar on Friday, September 15, 2017 at 2:00 pm ET
- Dial-In: 866.740.1260 | Access Code: 4852701
- Web Login: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/2uaecale1du9&eom
- Letter of Intent due by September 5, 2017
- RFP Application due by October 13, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET